Social Share

Frequently Asked Questions

The compositions and sound recordings are two separate copyrights. The composition is an underlying structure of the song, including melodies, lyrics, chords, etc. while the sound recordings is the fixed master recording the final audio file. Compositions are often called “publishing rights”, while recordings are “mater right”.

Any use for a copyright without a license from the owner of the asset is considered a copyright infringement, and qualifies the infringer to legal actions.

Get in touch with our team license@mazzikagroup.com, this should include information about the project, and the required duration. 

This is an action towards any copyright infringement. No asset would be released without permission/ license.

Mazzika is home for all artists, talents and upcoming artists. Get in touch and reserve your spot on our channel.

That’s not true. Giving credit is nice and is surely appreciated by the artist but it grants you no special rights.

It does not matter whether you make money from your video or not. You still need permission if you plan to use somebody else’s content.

License fees may vary widely, based on how it’s used, how many minutes/seconds are used, how many times it’s used, the overall budget of the project, and many other variables.

Your video gets removed, or “complemented” by third party ads and legal action will be taken by the copyright owner against you or your business.